Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's over.

5 && 6 years old - Tadika Kemas Pmtg Janggus, Penang


7 until 12 years old - SK Pmtg Janggus, Penang


13 until 15 years old - SMKA Al Irshad, Penang


16 years old - SMK Ibrahim, Kedah


17 years old - SMK Tunku Abdul Rahman, Sarawak




It has been quite a long journey. 
For that, I'm going to miss my school uniforms.
From the red baju kurung that I used to wear in Tadika,
My blue prefect uniform during primary,
My tudung labuh which I dislike while having my studies in SMKA,
My McD shoes that I love the most in 2008,
And lastly, my super cool tudung complete with brooch
which never seemed to bother the prefects in STAR.


I know this is kinda stupid, 
Not to say but to say, 
School time is the sweetest memories ever happened in my life.


I used to get bored with it
But now, I wish I can have another chance to be in school again.
Oh GOD, I pray that my memories here will never be washed away by time.


:)



2 comments:

Muhd Saiful Aizuddin said...

see, baru brape ari? ahaha. told cha.
man i miss the whole school experience~ it wasnt all abt the education really, its abt self discovery no? :D btw, have fun during ur freedom yaw~

Qhai said...

yes, and i teringin nak tgk u time skola dulu ! haha.