Friday, January 29, 2010

Thanks for this Eyman :D

1. Where did you take your profile pic? Satok Plaza, Kedai Kasut :)

2. What exactly are you wearing right now? Big tee and shorts.


3. What is your current problem? I'm penniless :(


4. What makes you happy most? Outing with my hubby and friends, YAY !


5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to? Amarah- Siti Nurhaliza and KD.


6. Any celeb you would marry? OMG. I don't want any !

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Maryam Danisha the baby :)


8. Ever sang in front of a large audience? YES.

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
No, I am me. Original. Haha.


10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows? Of course. All time favourite yaw !


11. Do you speak any languages? Malay, English. Arab? Haha. French a bit.

12.Do you ever watch MTV?
YES.


Chapter 1:
=====================

1. Middle name
Binti. Grr.
2. Nickname(s) (for friends):
Qhai
3. Current location:
Kuching, Sarawak
4. Eye color:
In pasport, dark brown. HAHA. Bajet bajet.

Chapter 2:
=====================
Do you get along well with your parents?
Huyeh ! My bestiessss, hearts.

Chapter 3: Favorites
===========================
1. Ice creams
Vanilla
2. Shampoo/conditioner:
Johnson baby. 2 in 1 :DD

Chapter 4: Do You...
===========================
1. Dance in the shower?
Grr :P
2. Do you write on your hand?
Sometimes, when I don't have anything to do.
3. Call people back?
Depends.
4. Believe in love?
Hell yeah.

5. Any mental health issues? None.

Chapter 5: Have You..
.=============================
 1. Broken a bone?
NO.
2. Sprained anything?
My ankle.
3. Had physical therapy?
NO.

4. Gotten stitches? Well, let's see.
5. Taken painkillers?
Yes, I've got to do so.

HOW I END MY SENTENCES
===============================
 1. I love: 
Qawiem Syimir Samat Yahya :)
2. I don't understand:
 that girl.
3. When I wake up in the morning:
 Online.
4. Life is full of: 
yes, ups and downs.
5. I get annoyed very quickly when: 
ppl don't respect me when I'm being nice.
6. Parties are : 
FUN
7. Dogs are: 
scary.
8. Cats are: 
freak.
9. Tomorrow is: 
my date with my girls !
10. I have a low tolerance for: 
bitches.
11. If I had a million dollars I would : 
get married :D
12. I'm totally terrified of: 
cockroach !


0 comments: