Thursday, February 25, 2010

1. First time you knew him - when and where?
- I knew him when I was in Form3, I should say from Myspace. 


2. Love at first sight?

- No.

3. Who is he when the first time you knew him?
- He's a so-called-twin of a girl. They have almost the same name.


4. How long does it takes for you to be friend with him?

- 2 years, it's 2 years man! 


5. First place dating?

- Penang :) :)

6. How did he ask you to be his girl?
- He asked me, "Could you be mine?" and I just replied with a smiley face :)

7. Special date with him?

- On the 28th December 2009, I don't have any other date.


8. Changes that he asked you to do?

- Nothing, nothing :)


9. What is about him that you love so much?

- Everything about him. I mean it :)


10. What is about him that you wish he would change?

- Okay, why should I wish for more? Nobody's perfect. Stay the same.


11. You lose your mind and crack your head when he?

- Apparently when he's mad at me. 


12. You will smile through your eyes for the whole day when he?

- He says he loves me. I smile and fall in love over again with him, everyday. 

13. Complete below sentences"My love towards my bf is as big as..?
You can't quantify love, it's a subjective human concept. Somehow, infinity would be the best answer for this question. My love towards my bf is as big as infinity.

0 comments: