Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FIRST
Chat dgn Aiman kelmarin. Petang. Around 2pm.

He knew a guy, Jack Cope. Mat saleh wowo.
I was excited to hear that :D
OK, he's sweet bila Aiman tnya dia knp tak de GF lagi.
And he answered, he doesn't want a GF, he wants a wife.
Comel btl, mmg boleh buat calon suami :)
Tapi Qawiem lagi comel la, NYATA. Hehe.
Sampai Aiman pon nak cair dgn Qawiem gak kan.
Kre hebat la ! HAHA.

SECOND
I put up my friend, Meon in my Darl Links.
But then, he asked me to change it.
He wanted it to be, MYKA.
Gila bajet doeee. HAHA.
Yela, dah hensem skrg kan weyyy?
So, I changed it already.
Terima kasih sikit ngan aku ! :D

THIRD
Last night, I got to know a girl. Anati namanya.
She followed my blog, and I just noticed it when I sifted over her photo album.
She's a friend of Qawiem
And I didn't expect that she's WARM.
At first, she PM me on Facebook.
I really hate PM-ing there.
So, we shifted and continued chatting on YM :)

2 comments:

noranati nadhirah said...

very nice to know u darl :)

Qhai said...

so do i :)