Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun!

Right after class, we had a meeting with the seniors from Cohort 2 and Cohort 3. At first, we're all stressed out since it was already 5pm and we should be on bed (i guess) to have a rest. Somehow, everything went well and we, cohort 4 really had an enjoyable moment with the seniors.

Well, there's one activity where we had to find a person for each characteristic given by the seniors and my partner and I only managed to get 7 tasks completed out of 16. Way too too bad! As for me, my colleagues find me just to get their blank space for 'the person who has dimple' completed. That was so unfair for I had to smile again, again and AGAIN just to make sure the dimple is there. Funny colleagues.

"Eh you, smile please."


*smiling*


"Yes, got dimple. Please sign here"

And they went away. I could say, we were all like 'touch n go' this evening. HAHA :D

0 comments: