Friday, September 23, 2011

♥-Day 3 : My idea of the perfect first date

I tell you, this post is going to be a bit wordy. Well hello! I'm going to describe my kind of a perfect date. What do you have in mind? -..-

First of all, my perfect date should be able to give butterflies in my stomach. I love the feelings where I am extremely nervous plus excited plus happy plus nervous plus nervous to meet my special one. Well, that's what makes the first date even more thrilled. Don't you think so?

Next, my kind of a perfect date should be a date where I can be myself (even it's the first one). I want to be my true self, I don't want to try to be somebody else which I'm totally not. This is important (for me) because I rarely see my boyfriend. He's in Penang and I'm in Sarawak. Therefore, time is always a constraint whenever we met each other. And for that, why should I waste my time acting when I can just be myself? Kannnnnn!

Good picture, huh? :P
Third, (which has not happened to my first date) I want to jog together with him at a park. Okay, this may sound boring. Haha. But what I like about this idea is that I can spend the time talking to him. There's nothing else which is more interesting than listening to his stories. Lepas tu, boleh lepak mamak! Hehe. 

Lastly, I want to take tons of pictures with him on my perfect first date! So of course, I have to bring someone along to be the photographer :P Not the professional one though, my sister is just enough. Thanks baby :* 

Whatever it is, the most important idea of my perfect first date is obviously to have him with me; dead or alive LOL.

I love you, Qawiem Syimir Samat Yahya!

2 comments:

qawiem syimir said...

i love u moreee lah sayang :)
nnti kita jog same2 okay?

Qhai said...

Okeng hunnayh.