1. This is a fact, I have a boyfriend and I love him to the max :)
2. I miss my school effing badly and I never expect I would have this kinda feeling. I used to hate school !
3. I think a small misunderstanding which leads to a big argument can be hilarious at the end, I often do this :)
4. I've reached an ideal weight but there's still some fat to lose. Sigh.
5. I go totally blank when people ask me, "What genre of music do you listen?" Because I just listen, I don't categorize them. For as long as they're songs, I would love to listen.
6. I can be over critical of myself, sometimes I am my worst enemy =.=
7. I hate when people don't respect me when I'm being so so so nice. Who do you think you are?
8. I don't like oranges. Bau pon kalau boleh tak nak lah.
9. I don't think I could live long without love, I need attention :D
10. My phone is always with me, except when I'm in the toilet. Abah did notice this, and said that I'm addicted to my phone.
11. Haziq said, I'm fabulously romantic. And I can't help myself to deny. HAHA.
12. It's very hard for me to get mad over my friends unless they've really gone rubbish.
13. My ultra sweet boyfriend is my forever obsession.
14. I don't like people using, 'en' 'un' and etc while texting or interacting with me. Sounds so gedik gedik one. That disguise me even more when boys use it. Please don't, I'll probably had enough with you. Macam tu la en? Yukss.
15. I don't adore any personalities and I have no idea why does almost everyone have?
I adore myself. HAHA.
16. Being stereotype is stupid because people nowadays are getting on the go. Que sera sera doesn't seems to help much now.
17. Some of my Indian friends called me Pingu and I started to find it cute and special for myself. They love me :)
18. I've never be so good in sports. Abah cakap, tak boleh cari makan.
19. I thought myself was quiet in class until Aryna told me that I'm not. Okay, I was absofuckinglutely shocked.
20. I hate when people think that I look like 20's. I don't even enjoy my 18 yet. Grr.
21. I want to get married and have babies, for god sake. I wish time flew extremely fast !
22. Sometimes, I don't mind what people say about me because I think they're not good enough to say this and that. If you don't like me, just simply stay far far far away from me. I don't even care to bother okay !
23. I don't want to have my driving license by now. I find it wasting my time and I got so much things to do instead. I'll have it later, for sure.
24. I'm not much interested in games especially the competition-like game. That'll cause me too much adrenaline and I'm tired of that =.=
25. Fact; I'm 155cm. Too short for my 182cm tall boyfriend :D :D Nah, I think this is sweet.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment