I've deleted strangers out of my friend list in Facebook. There's a few more left I guess.
I want it to be more more more private, only for friends and relatives. For those who I've deleted, huge SORRY. I don't want just a big number of friends but the truth is I don't know any of them, at all.
Bukannya tak suka berkawan, tapi ada yg lebih penting daripada tu skrg. Bila dah crowded sgt dgn org yg tak dikenali, news feed tu pon kucar kacir. All the things that aren't important for me appear there, and I end up distracted. Even update psl application bukan bukan pon banyak yg dah aku hide. It would be easier and more friendly if it's just my friend's update, kan kan? Senang la nak tau perkembangan diorang, tu yg sangat penting sekarang.
I miss them loads. So, I need to know everything about them :') SORRY, again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment