Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My man,

Qawiem Syimir Qawiem Syimir Qawiem Syimir Qawiem Syimir, I love youuuuuu :) :)

When I told him that he's irreplaceable,
He sang me Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
I was trying to be romantic there,
But I ended up laughing :D

When he stared at me,
I would still feel like the 1st time I met him in Penang.
Malu, segan. Semua lah.
Blame him ! He's always with that naughty face. Aww !
But nvm, I love the butterflies in my tummy. I love themmm.
Buat lah selalu. HA-HA :)

Oh ya, he made silly faces too :P
And and, dikir barat. Dengan penuh semangat pada pukul 1 pagi?
You're way too cute sayang.
But I wonder why was that sort of 'Cleopatra' action included? LOL.

*Sayang sayang, I wanna fall in love with you over and over again :) Thanks for being the real you*

Too many smileys in this post :)
Oh, again.

1 comments:

qawiem syimir said...

mmuahh mmuahh.ur most wlcome sayang:)
i'll try my best to make u fall in love to me all and over again:)